Sunday, June 16, 2019

Nya's Knowledge Nannies Come to Town

For Consult Please Visit:
www.nyasproject.com (Correct Website)
exhaletoexcel@gmail.com
text questions to - (615)  295-4278

Hello to all of you who believe education is as important as I do.  As you know, I am on a quest to ensure Nya's Project is winning in homes, schools, learning centers, and every other educational organization world wide. 


 I won't stop, can't stop!


So, join me in welcoming Nya's Knowledge Nannies to the project.  Instead of hiring just your regular nanny, why not introduce your children to Nya's Knowledge Nanny.  She/He is not only experienced, courteous, kind, loving, organized, patient, and will tidy up BUT also she/he is very very educated and dedicated to ensuring your children are also educated. 


In order to fulfill my mission, once decided by the parents, I'll incorporate the project's books and curriculum.  However, incorporating Nya's Project tools are not the end all be all.  There are also other tools/resources available to accomplish our mission.

Nya's Project -










No comments:

Post a Comment