Sunday, June 16, 2019

Speakers, Speakers, Speak and Make Money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Thank you for your interest in getting a list of speaking engagements.  

I am Nikki RuffinSmith.  I've been a serious entrepreneur (Nya's Project - www.nyasproject.com) for only a year.  However, while tying to decide on a niche, I did quite a bit of motivational speaking.  In fact, about 15 years of my life I can say I've been fortunate enough to have had many elaborate speaking engagements.  











As an Education Success Strategist, I am always looking for events where organizations are welcoming speakers like me.  Finally I have a well organized list of events happening right now and in the month of July.  

So, getting a list in your hands as soon as possible is my goal.  Below is one opportunity that you do pay for but you also can get paid a percentage of ticket proceeds.  Click here.

 Money


Attendee affiliate program for 

"The Success Tour Dallas, TX - Speakers Needed"!

The referral fee for this program is 20.00% of ticket sales
Start making money by following these steps:
  • Promote the event and get attendees to sign up by using the affiliate link
  •  https://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-success-tour-dallas-tx-speakers-needed-tickets-73652726287?aff=successdallas&afu=240402358680
  • Make sure your buyers reply to you with their receipt number
  • Sellers send confirmation of all your receipts to nyasproject@gmail.com
  • Payments are made to you promptly after receiving email

My thoughts on speaking gigs:

I understand many of the concerns I've gotten from several interested people.  I too was reluctant until I started getting quite a few speaking gigs, one right after the other.  I must admit though, not all of them were paid gigs.  Some of them required me to pay.  I think I took one of those mostly because of the opportunity to network with their guests.  Some of them were paid by providing meals, lodging, access to their email list, and an opportunity to rub elbows with everyone there.  I'd say those engagements were like I struck gold.  

My fellow speakers, making a decision to invest in this offer is like anything else we want to do, we must trust and invest in ourselves in order to get where we want to go. 


More about me...






More information to follow.  Please comment below your concerns.  Email me at nyasproject@gmail.com so that I may have your email address to send the details of the packages.

Thank you once again.  I look forward to hearing from you.


No comments:

Post a Comment